Thursday, February 25, 2010

Arjun Nagpal and Eklektika.

Eklektika. A great art exihbit. I knew it the moment I came in. However, it was not really crowded as it was after. I was feelin weird when walking into the exhibit. The exhibit was pretty big before the huge crowd. There was everything here. It was awesome. Especially the food! People went crazy over the food. The spring rolls were gone in, what like, 2 minutes. Let's talk about the performances.The performances were great. The african dance was hilarious. There was bhangra, there was singing, and there was dancing. And of course, i performed too! However, I was just part of the Drama club. It was not as amusing as other performances. But it was fun. The whole entire exihibit was cool. We took lot's of pictures too! I wonder how long it took to set up this place. Well, alli can say is that this place was awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment